ROYAL BLUE - BISHOP ROTARY TATTOO MACHINE
One of the first rotary machines. The first version of it was introduced in 2008.
It's been improved over the years, and is now in version 6. At its core, though, it's still the original Bishop Rotary.
But a classic must be more than simply groundbreaking. It's gotta be reliable, too.
It's dependable. It's consistent. You can always count on the V6.
- The perfect machine to transition from coil to rotary
- "Organic Give"…better than adjustable give!
- Special ergo-design that pushes the backweight forward, giving a better balance
- Works with traditional needles and tubes.
- Made in the USA
- Custom made Faulhauber precision German motor.
- Aircraft aluminum on state-of-the-art 5-axis Kitamura CNC machines in our ISO 9000 facility in California.
- Handpolished to a mirror finish, then anodised to aircraft industry standards
- Perfect linear driven motion for accuracy.
- One of our most versatile machines because it does lining, shading, color packing, and any style in the tattoo world.
- Double needle clip, which holds the needle perfectly in place, eliminating the need for rubber bands and any lateral motion of the needle. This allows the artist to pick away at those ultra fine details.